What on earth IS efficiency coaching?.
Some of you have asked me what efficiency coaching actually is. Good question!
I work with entrepreneurs and professionals who want to make the best possible use of their time and energy, so they can have more success, more freedom and more money – with less overwhelm and stress.
I work by inspiring and supporting my clients to:
- understand their personal productivity patterns
- cut out all the noise they’re facing through technology and interruptions
- streamline their ways of communicating and creating content (whatever form that takes)
- cultivate ease at work , whether they work in a team or work for themselves
- laser focus on what matters most to them – both at work and in life
- clarify exactly what they need to do, when to do it, why it’s important and how to get it done most effectively.
- Coaching sessions take place by Skype or Zoom (so you can be anywhere in the world)
- Six fortnightly or monthly sessions, the first of which is an extended deep-dive so we can clarify exactly what you’d most like to achieve with our time together
- A welcome gift – something inspirational which I choose individually for each client after our deep-dive call
- My notes and recordings of calls are sent to you after each session
- Clear goal setting and monitoring of progress – many of my clients say that the accountability is HUGELY valuable.
Last year I worked with some amazing clients who had successes such as:
- Developing a clear sense of their ‘zones of genius’ and structuring their work day and week accordingly
- Getting published in (and paid to write for) high-circulation publications
- Making huge decisions on whether to stay in or leave their current jobs
- Setting up brand new businesses, launching new websites, finding new clients
- Winning business industry awards
- Gaining exposure through speaking gigs
- Doing more of the work they love, and a whole lot less of what they don’t!
Here’s what some of my clients have to say about our work together:
“My biggest benefit from talking to Nicola has been the deepening feeling of control over my own life. Talking to Nicola it’s like talking to a close friend even if you just met her. She’s always present, fully listening. She is thinking outside the square, helping with solutions if asked but also letting me work it out. She has great suggestions and sometimes counters my own ideas and approaches to take them further to be more effective. She’s my true sounding board, asking the right things and sometimes uncovers when I was just skimming the surface. After our conversations I’m positive and settled, knowing that I can take steps and that I’m in control. She’s my calm amidst my self-created storm!”
- Anja O’Connor, mightyefficient.co.nz
“It has been about two months since my coaching call with Nicola and I am feeling more confident, clearer, and more efficient than ever. I now know what I need to get done, when I should be doing it, and if I happen to lose track (it happens to the best of us!) I now know exactly how to reign myself back in and get back on track. Our call felt effortless, fun, and professional and I have continued to implement the tips and tricks into my daily work life, making me more productive than I’ve ever been before.”
- Emily Socha, emilysocha.com
I currently have five spaces available for coaching, starting in March. People who enrol by 10th March also receive these fantastic bonuses:
- Your coaching package at a discounted price (the full price is going up from 11th March, so this is the last chance to access coaching with me at the current price).
- A Money Mindset Makeover Menu – a list of all my top resources for helping to understand your beliefs and blocks about finances, which can trip you up along the pathway to success if left unchallenged.
- My personal business and efficiency reading list – all of my top sources for inspiration so you can dive in before we start our coaching!
I’m so honoured to work with my wonderful clients, and am blown away by what they’re achieving. Any of this could be possible for you too – and one-to-one coaching could be the very thing that tips the scales in your favour! I would be thrilled to help you to make 2017 EXACTLY what you need it to be.
That’s why I’m inviting you – if any of this is speaking to you – to complete an application if you’re serious about finding out more. I only have limited spaces available for this round of coaching and once they’re gone – they’re gone! If it’s not for you, but you can think of someone else who’s tired of running ragged and might need this very opportunity – please feel free to share this post with them.
Apply now: https://nicola14.typeform.com/to/n1RfVT. If it seems like we’re a good fit to work together, I’ll send you a link to my online diary so we can set up a time for a free 30 minute call to talk about what you’d most like to achieve, and whether Effortless Efficiency coaching is what you need right now. If it isn’t, I’ll point you in the direction of other helpful resources. And if it is, we’ll get set up and start making 2017 your year of efficiency bliss!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org