You may be here because you love healthy, delicious food. Or you may be here because you care about making the best possible use of your time and energy, so that you can do the things which truly matter to you. Either way, you’re in the right place – I love to talk about ALL of this!
I work with and create products and events for people who desperately want to reach their potential and live a big, beautiful, healthy life. People who love living well, but are over the so-so, humdrum, same-old, everyday grind. People who are looking for ways to cut through the overwhelm and really flourish in life, and in business.
Throughout my time in business, both in the real and online worlds, I’ve seen – and experienced! – a thing or two. The opportunities are endless and the rewards can be wonderful. But it’s so easy to get distracted and sidetracked and overwhelmed…especially when YOU’RE the boss! Every direction I turn, it seems there are people with awesome desires to bring their business dreams to fruition – but they can end up running themselves into the ground in the process.
It doesn’t have to be this way!
That’s why I’m super-passionate about helping smart, ambitious people to capitalise on their time and maximise their energy, so that you can SUCCEED in business and THRIVE in life.
WHAT DO I KNOW ABOUT THIS?
I’ve been in business for many years – almost 19 years in clinical psychology (mostly self-employed) and also running Nibl for 3 years (both an events-based and online business).
I have a lifetime of following through on business ideas and a love of helping others to do the same.
I get very excited by teaching, coaching and inspiring people to live their best possible lives, and seeing people gain huge traction when they take actions every day to make their dreams come true.
I’ve helped thousands of people to improve their lives, one step or bite at a time.
Nothing makes me happier than seeing people move from flustered to flourishing, overwhelmed to organised, and exhausted to energised!
IF YOU’RE DYING TO KNOW MORE, HERE ARE FIVE THINGS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:
- I live in Dunedin, New Zealand, with my partner and son. It’s cold here – sometimes – but not as cold as people think. (That may be a myth created by our forebears to keep the population small!)
- I started my first entrepreneurial endeavour at school. I used a netball fundraiser as a gateway mechanism to get teachers addicted to my carrot cakes and bran muffins. Even then, I was always trying to sneak in extra fruit and veg!
- When I’m not busy inspiring people, you can find me at the pool, gym, yoga or wandering around the beautiful city I live in. Or else I may be chasing escapee chickens along the road.
- I really can juggle – both literally and figuratively. (I’ve always had more than one job or occupation on the go at any one time. And believe it or not, juggling was an optional class at my high school!)
- I’m really good at manifesting things – once I was walking the dog and thinking about how we needed a new car, then came home to receive a phone call telling me I’d won a new car. True story.
And the MAIN thing I want you to know? I truly believe we can all give ourselves the best chance of achieving our dreams when we each have a range of tricks up our sleeve for making the very best use of our time and energy. I’ve learnt SO MANY tricks along the way – and I’d love to share them with you.
Want to take care of yourself while you’re taking care of business? Join me here if you’d love inspirational fireworks delivered to you on a regular basis to help you succeed in business and thrive in life!